KSB Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to work in a brand-new, beautiful school in the heart of Watford. You will be working in a completely transformed building in a brand-new modern kitchen alongside a very capable general assistant. The environment is an extremely pleasant one to work in and all the staff are friendly and supportive of one another. As this is a school you will have the benefit of all of term times off to relax and enjoy an excellent work life balance as well as working Monday to Friday.
This position would suit an individual who currently works in a school or similar environment or a chef who is looking for consistent base hours.
- To be a passionate Chef with a desire to meet high standards and deliver quality food consistently.
- Responsible for all administrative duties, HACCP Systems, Ordering, Rotas etc.
- DBS will be required and can be provided
- Food Hygiene level 2 certificate
- Allergen certification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working within a similar environment
You would be paid at £13.00 per hour contracted to 35 hours per week, term time only 42.2 weeks per year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please APPLY as advised or contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428.
KSB Recruitment is acting as an employment agency, in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer. By applying for this position, you authorise KSB Recruitment to hold your details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. KSB Recruitment will never transfer your information to a third party without your consent.