About KSB Recruitment
About KSB Recruitment – Catering Event and Hospitality Temporary and Permanent Staffing Agency
KSB Recruitment we see ourselves as an important ingredient on your path towards building the perfect dish.
KSB supply the very best hospitality, catering, contract catering and event talent as and when you need it, using our many years of experience and our total dedication to offer you something special.
We have been around for over 25 years
We have been around for more than 25 years and have seen the highs and lows associated with the catering & hospitality industry. We understand the difficulties and the joys of this sector and have been privileged to establish a reputation that has carried us through the hard times.
Best Hourly Rates and Support for our Candidates and Clients
- Whether you’re looking for something part or full time, we’re proud to offer some of the best hourly rates around. FIND THE HOTTEST JOBS NOW.
- We’ll provide support with training and any uniforms you need.
- On call 24/7 – our 1-Hour Response Guarantee for clients.
- We have both permanent and temporary hospitality jobs.
KSB are proud to be;
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) member
- Accredited Investors in People
- Data Protection Registered
- Home Office Compliance registered
- Members of TEAM
Need help with your next career move or recruiting someone?
Clients Are Important to Us
Our approach to customer service is our unique selling point. In fact, it is the premise upon which our business has built. We offer a 2-hour response guarantee and a 24-hour out of office service. So, from the time you call us we promise to get back in touch and set the ball rolling towards filling your vacancy within just a couple of hours.
The fact is that the hospitality industry never sleeps and so, neither do we.
- 1-HOUR RESPONSE GUARANTEE
- Regular service review meetings
- Immediate supply of labour – even at short notice
- Tailor made service
- Pre-screening of candidates
Dawn TurbittManaging Director
She also proudly oversaw the company’s successful Investors in People accreditation in 1999 – something we’ve held ever since and has recently been selected to attend the prestigious programme run by Aston Universities Business Growth Programme.
Jon BannisterOperations Director
Our clients and candidates love that he ‘gets it,’ as someone who has years and years of industry experience.
Carole O'BoyleOffice Administrator
She plays a key role in keeping the team organised, focused and forward-thinking every single day.