KSB Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a Luxury Four Star, 2 AA Rosette awarded Manor House Hotel located in Bradford on-Avon. We are looking for a highly-experienced and customer-focused Front of House Manager. You will be responsible for leading the Front Office team and ensuring that exceptional and memorable service is always delivered. If you have worked within a similar environment and would be keen on taking on a new challenge in a reputable hotel then please apply as advised.
- Best UK Hotel for Families
- “TripAdvisor” Top 10 Luxury Family Hotels
- Strong family ethos, long-standing employees
- 6 Hotels in the Group – This Hotel was their very first!
- Jacobean Manor House with 14 Acres of Stunning Countryside
- Recently awarded 2 AA Rosette
- Clientele: Throughout the summer, the hotel is maximum capacity mostly filled by families. As for the rest of the year, the hotel remains popular.
- Functions; mainly weddings
- Private dining available
Bradford on-Avon – which has all local amenities, schools and excellent transport. Also, the hotel is located just 8 miles away from the wonderful city of Bath.
TEAM & DUTIES
5 X Receptionists and 2 x Night Porters – They have their own F&B and Housekeeping Managers
Liaising with other heads of departments, stepping into the GM’s shoes when she is on her days off at which point you will also receive full support from the F&B Manager.
Slight element of on-site revenue management, although this is dealt with centrally
OPERA & MICROS – Training can be provided
- Competitive salary
- Share of tips paid quarterly
- Full training and development
- Meals on duty
- Excellent rates to stay at sister hotels
- Use of spa and leisure facilities
- Discounts on food, beverages and spa treatments
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts on local attractions
The salary for this Front of House position is £25,000 as well as other attractive company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Callum Sandbrook on 0121 702 1428 TODAY or please apply as advised.