Modern Slavery Policy
KSB Recruitment Modern Slavery Policy
KSB Recruitment is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
KSB Recruitment is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
KSB Recruitment provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
- Our recruiters, HR personnel, and/or staff involved in our procurement and supply chains undertake training courses that include guidance around modern slavery and human trafficking, as well as other wider human rights issues.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to Dawn Bannister, Managing Director.
Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our Managing Director, who is committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
- Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The effectiveness of enforcement against suppliers who breach policies,
- The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence, and
- The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
This policy was adopted on 09.03.2021 after being agreed by our Managing Director. It is reviewed annually.