Chef de Partie
KSB Recruitment are working with a stunning hotel that is based in North Devon. They are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join their established, vibrant and exciting kitchen team.Working with fresh and seasonal produce this hotel is dedicated to developing their staff with the kitchen team through personal training and development. This would be ideal position for an established, ambitious Commis Chef with 1-2 years’ experience who is looking to take the next step in their career!
What is in it for the successful Chef de Partie?
- 4 DAY-WEEK
- Staff Accommodation Available
- Private transport provided for staff
- Fantastic Company Benefits – Car scheme, childcare vouchers, qualifications
- Discounts across the group including other hotels
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 4 Star Hotel
- 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
- And ‘The Beach is on your Door step’
What our client is looking for from the successful Chef de Partie?
- Must be experienced in working on some sections within the kitchen with limited supervision.
- Have some knowledge of classical and modern cooking techniques.
- Be able to work under pressure delivering food to a high standard.
- Ensure that the kitchen is prepared for service and that Mise en Place is completed.
- Some experience in catering for large events such as weddings and conferences would be beneficial.
CONNECT with Paige Turbitt on LinkedIn TODAY: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/
The salary for this Chef de Partie position is £21,800.00 depending on experience, as well as other attractive company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Duncan Phillips on 0121 702 1428 or please apply as advised.