KSB_Recruitment KSB Recruitment
Specialist Recruiters in Hospitality & Catering
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Are you a Superb Assistant Restaurant Manager with a memorable and infectious personality?!
We want to hear from you TODAY as this company is one of the best to work for in the Staffordshire area and this position no doubt will be snapped up!
KSB present to you a FANTASTIC opportunity like no other! You will be working with a knowledgeable and stable team that can offer you the support, training and all the direction you need to become an exceptional Restaurant Manager in the future.
If you can show that you have both the understanding and determination to show the Restaurant Manager what you can do, company rewards will certainly be on the cards in no time at all!
Not only is this a fantastic company to work for, the owner is looking for an Assistant Manager who can bounce off the Restaurant Manager to showcase any ideas or concepts to drive the business forward. Due to the company have a huge, fabulous function room you will receive training on the operational sides of Weddings, functions and events as well as the restaurant. The grounds of the property are breath taking and a real hidden gem in Staffordshire, the potential is huge here!
BENEFITS, INCENTIVES AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
Supportive Team: The Restaurant Manager is extremely proactive, fresh and knowledgeable he has been with the business over 8 years and can provide you with some intense lucrative training and most importantly support!
Variety: You will have exposure to a lot of different elements within the property giving you a solid foundation for your career! Restaurant, Staff training, Events, Functions, Weddings, Wines, Excellent Food (2 AA Rosette Standard) Do you want to join this fabulous family?!
Stunning Restaurant: Lunch Afternoon tea and Dinner. All dishes are carefully designed with a classic combination using the freshest ingredients.
Private Dining: Six separate rooms seating 20 to 150 people
Private Grounds: 10 acres of land, the perfect wedding venue and a beautiful place to work.
- Support the Restaurant Manager
- Be extremely proactive
- Ensure a first class and consistent service is delivered at all times
- Confidently appease any customer complaints and train staff on how to manage customers in the first instance of a situation.
- Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Prepare shift schedules
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
- Assistant the Restaurant Manager with arrangements for new employees’ proper on boarding
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
- Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Good maths and reporting skills
- Customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
- Industry Relevant diploma; additional certification in hospitality is a plus
The salary for this Assistant Restaurant Managers position is £26,000 DOE
If you would like to find out more information on how you can be a part of this great team, then please APPLY or call Paige Turbitt TODAY and she will be happy to answer any questions you may have. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paige-turbitt-963a3b112/