KSB Recruitment are working with a recognised global motor sport company in Brackley. They are looking for a Sous Chef to work with them on a temporary basis with the option of going permanent for the right chef. Based on the extremely high standards set by our client, we are looking for the best candidates currently available in the market, that have proven fresh food experience.
Sous Chef Duties
- A keen passion for nutrition and well-being
- Previous experience in working with fresh foods (95%+) and high volumes
- Someone who can work independently as there will be times that you will need to work un-supervised.
- Develop the other chefs within the kitchen
- Support the Head Chef
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
KEY: Previous experience in catering for large numbers whilst also maintaining high standards and food quality
Excellent rates are available, possibly leading to a permanent position for the right candidates. (Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.30- Some flexibility on these times may be required)
If you are interested in hearing more about this very exciting opportunity, then please apply or contact Paige on 0121 702 1428
Please note that based on the location of the client a car driver would be beneficial.
# Sous Chef Jobs # Sous Chef Jobs