KSB Recruitment are searching for a talented and creative Sous Chef to work four days per week at a 2 AA Rosette 4 Star Luxury Seaview Hotel in North Devon.
You will be responsible for working alongside the second Sous Chef to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen on Chefs days off.
At this property they offer a daily menu therefore you will be expected to bring ideas forward and create and write menus in Chefs absence.
We are looking for a Sous Chef who can bring skills and personality strengths to the senior team where they may lack certain traits to create a balance for the rest of the brigade. (A Ying & Yang effect).
If you have worked within a similar environment and would be keen on not only having a strong work life balance but to also work at an extremely longstanding and reputable hotel then please apply as advised.
- Voted Best Hotel Group UK
- The group employ over 1200 staff
- Strong family ethos, long-standing employees
- 11 Hotels in the Group the one we are recruiting for is their flagship site
- Stunning Luxury Seaview Spa Hotel
- Recently awarded 2 AA Rosette
- Clientele: Throughout the summer, the hotel is maximum capacity mostly filled by families. As for the rest of the year, the hotel remains popular.
- Main restaurant: 140 Covers
- Functions; mainly weddings
- Private dining available
North Devon – The hotel is a four-minute drive from the local main village which has all local amenities, schools and excellent transport.
The hotel itself is located on the top of a cove which over looks a very popular beach.
Brigade of 20 chefs
1 Head Chef 2x Sous Chefs 1 x Junior Sous Head Pastry and Pastry Chefs, Chef de Parties, Demis & Commis.
Head Chef previously worked many years in London before relocating for a healthier lifestyle and way of living, recently awarded 2 AA Rosette.
- 4 Days per week only
- Discount on food & drink
- Discounts on health & Beauty treatments
- Reduced accommodation staff rates
- 15% discount on all services, MOT’s tyres and parts
- £1000 off any new Ford or Citroen car
- Other Car benefits
- Personal accident cover
- Access to personal accident & sickness policy
- Company pension scheme
- Career training and development funding
- Discounts on personal insurance
The salary for this Sous Chef position is £25,000 as well as other attractive company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428 TODAY or please apply as advised.
# Sous Chef Jobs # Sous Chef # Chef Jobs # Chef recruitment