KSB Recruitment are working with a recognised elite global motor sport company in Brackley. They are looking for a Commis Chef to work with a team of skilled and like-minded group of equally elite chefs. Based on the extremely high standards set by our client, we are looking for the best candidates currently available in the market, that have proven fresh food experience.
With this role you will have an excellent work life balance and grow and develop in stable and consistent team. This truly is an incredible rare opportunity for the right individual.
*Car drivers beneficial
Contracted: 35 hours per week, 5 days per week. – excellent work life balance.
You will likely to work; Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday 06:00 am till 3:30 pm, but this is to be confirmed. (Some weekends off available)
Commis Chef Duties
- Reliability and a clear ambition to grow and develop into a well-rounded chef.
- Positive attitude and can be relied upon to use their initiative
- A keen passion for nutrition and well-being
- Previous experience in working with fresh foods and high volumes
- Someone who can work independently as there will be times that you will need to work un supervised.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
- Previous experience in catering for large numbers whilst also maintaining high standards and food quality
How to Apply…
If you are interested in hearing more about this very exciting opportunity, then please apply or contact Paige on 0121 702 1428 or connect with Paige on LinkedIn via the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paige-turbitt-963a3b112/
Please note that based on the location of the client a car driver would be beneficial.