KSB Recruitment are working with a contract catering who are looking for a Commis Chef to work at a guide dog facility centre located near Aylesbury. They are looking for someone to work with them on a permanent basis working with all fresh foods. You will be expected to work 5 days over 7 with your working hours being 7:30 AM till 4 PM. (Possible thirty-minute flexibility either side)
Car/bike driver required due to location*
- The benefits to this role are that you will have an excellent work life balance, you will receive Christmas, New Years and all Bank Holidays off.
- You will also work in one of the friendliest environments with skilled and well-trained chefs to guide you.
- Head Chef aims to give all chefs back to back days off, rotas in advance in order for you to make plans outside of work!
- This company prides themselves on working with 95% fresh and locally sourced produce
- Someone who can work independently, as there maybe times that you will need to work un-supervised though this is rare
- We are looking for somebody who is keen to develop, have a can-do attitude and someone who is willing to work as a solid team.
- Food offering; hot and cold dishes, freshly made sandwiches and salads, some afternoon teas
Please note as this is a guide dog centre there will be animals onsite and due to the location car drivers would be beneficial.
If you are interested in hearing more about this very exciting opportunity, then please apply or contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428. or connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paige-turbitt-963a3b112/?originalSubdomain=uk Salary £20,000 per annum DOE.