KSB Recruitment are working with an establishment in the Peak District who have a position available for a Commis Chef to join their brigade. You will receive the opportunity to be mentored by a multi-awarded Head Chef working with all fresh and locally sourced produce.
Commis Chef Duties:
- Reliability and a clear ambition to grow and develop into a well-rounded chef.
- Positive attitude and can be relied upon to use their initiative
- A keen passion for nutrition and well-being
- Previous experience in working with fresh foods and high volumes
- Someone who can work independently as there will be times that you will need to work un supervised.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
- Previous experience in catering for large numbers whilst also maintaining high standards and food quality
Staff accommodation is available should you require it as well as attractive company benefits.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please “APPLY” as advised and our Lead Consultant Paige Turbitt or if you are keen to find out more TODAY please call 0121 702 1428.
KSB Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry. The Salary for this Commis Chef position is £21,000 to £23,000 per annum depending on experience