Chef de Partie
KSB Recruitment are a specialist recruitment company and we have been selected to recruit for an experienced Chef de Partie to work within a Luxury Four-Star, 2 AA Rosette awarded Hotel, located in Bath. Our client offers all employees excellent staff benefits and offer them an excellent work / life balance. The Head Chef is looking for an additional Chef who can bring energy and creativity into the kitchen whilst maintaining standards. There are another 10 chefs in the kitchen and are a very stable team. If you are looking for an exciting Chef de Partie position, then please APPLY as advised.
Award-Winning Hotel Group – This Hotel is part of a reputable group within the UK and internal promotions are likely for the right individual
Pushing for more Awards – The Head Chef is very keen to develop the portfolio of awards that the hotel currently hold and you will be a vital part of this success
Industry Leading Benefits – 33 Days Holiday, Training Package, Discounts on Retailers, and much more!
Skills & Attributes
- Must be competent in working on all sections on the kitchen with limited supervision
- Have a detailed knowledge of classical and modern cooking techniques
- Be able to work under the highest of pressures delivering food to a high standard
- Ensure that the kitchen is prepared for service and that Mise en Place is completed
- Have experience in catering for large events such as weddings and conferences
- Work closely with junior members of the team to help grow and develop then through the brigade
- Forward thinking stays calm under pressure and strives in the heat of service
The salary for this Chef de Partie position is £20,000 – £23,000 PA depending on experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please APPLY as advised or contact Callum Sandbrook on 0121 702 1428.
Please connect with Callum Sandbrook on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-s/