Chef de Partie
KSB Recruitment are working with a contract catering who are looking for a Chef de Partie to work at an establishment in Warwickshire. They are looking for someone to work with them on a permanent basis working with all fresh foods.
This is an extremely eclectic role for an individual and would suit someone who likes variation throughout their week. You will be running your section but have the opportunity to get very much involved in the development of dishes as well as training and supporting other chefs. This is a reactive, strong team with skilled and knowledgeable chefs so you must be confident in your delivery.
- All fresh foods
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner offered
- Dynamic and flavour focused dishes
- Buffets (300) BBQ’s/Hog Roasts and banqueting (180) and private a la carte service
- Straight shifts (6 am start 7:30 start and 2 pm start)
- Internal promotions
- Enhanced pension
- Life assurance
- Sociable team
- Work life balance with having straight shifts
- Back to back days off where available
Chef de Partie
- Someone who can work independently, confidently and have a great energy
- An ambitious chef who is keen to develop, have a can-do attitude and someone who is willing to work as a solid team.
- A variety of skills and knowledge; have an eye for delicate presentation and focused flavours
Car Drivers Beneficial for this role
If you are interested in finding out if this opportunity is the right fit for you, then please apply via Caterer or contact Paige directly on 0121 702 1428.
KSB Recruitment is acting as an employment agency, in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer. By applying for this position, you authorise KSB Recruitment to hold your details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. KSB Recruitment will never transfer your information to a third party without your consent.