KSB Recruitment are working with a stunning hotel that is based in North Devon. They are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join their established, vibrant and exciting kitchen team.Working with fresh and seasonal produce this hotel is dedicated to developing their staff with the kitchen team through personal training and development.
- 4 DAY-WEEK
- Salary + Every Extra Hour Paid!
- Fantastic work life balance on the beach!
What is in it for the successful Chef de Partie?
- 4 DAY-WEEK
- Staff Accommodation Available
- Private transport provided for staff
- Fantastic Company Benefits – Car scheme, childcare vouchers, qualifications
- Discounts across the group including other hotels
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 4 Star Hotel
- 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
- And ‘The Beach is on your Door step’
What our client is looking for from the successful Chef de Partie?
- Must be experienced in working on some sections within the kitchen with limited supervision.
- Have some knowledge of classical and modern cooking techniques.
- Be able to work under pressure delivering food to a high standard.
- Ensure that the kitchen is prepared for service and that Mise en Place is completed.
- Some experience in catering for large events such as weddings and conferences would be beneficial.
This client comes highly recommend and can offer an individual a huge career and a stable work place. The company are a 3 generation owned group who really look after their team and work with them to provide training, support and progression when ever possible.
The salary for this Chef de Partie position is £21,800.00 depending on experience, as well as other attractive company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Duncan Phillips on 0121 702 1428 or please apply as advised.